http://jugalkishore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/JewelCare.jpg 333 800 jugalkishore http://jugalkishore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Logo_JugalKishore.png jugalkishore2013-07-14 13:33:312013-07-14 13:33:31Jewellery Care
With the correct care and handling your Jugal Kishore jewellery will continue to look like new.
Here are a few handy hints:
- Remove jewellery before sleeping to avoid accidental damage.
- Items should be stored separately to avoid scratching.
- Direct contact with perfumes and hairspray may cause jewellery discoloration.
- Hollow items may dent under impact or pressure please treat with care.
- Quality cleaning solutions are available from your stores. Our sales staff will be happy to advise you.
- Jewellery should be removed when bathing. Swimming pools have chemicals that can be harmful to jewellery and pearls.
- All stone settings should be checked regularly to ensure stones are secure.
- Wear pearls after applying make-up hairsprays or perfume. Store in a jewellery box or soft cloth to reduce the likelihood of scratching.
- White gold items are rhodium plated to enhance their luster and may require re-plating to restore the finish.
- Sterilise body jewellery before use.
- Do not use body jewellery for piercing.
- Following the care instructions from your piercing professional.
- Allow your piercing to fully heal before insert body jewellery.
- Toe tings should not b pulled part or squeezed together when placing on toe. This may cause the precious metal to crack or the stones to fall out.
- Anklets can break if pulled or caught on stockings or shoes.